- To assist the employers in obtaining employment best practice & intensifying productivity and competitiveness as well as their employees’ quality of work life
- To provide members the best service as employers’ organisation comprising legal consultancy on labour related matter, industrial relation consultancy, training & development programs, scholarship and grants for overseas training and information service
- To advocate understanding and cooperation between government and private sectors as well as proactively facilitating tripartite labour relation; government-employers-workers
- To develop international networking w/ prominent world agencies & exchange of reliable management principles among the member companies and relevant partners for progress
- To promote business forum of good corporate governance for sustainable development and social responsible workplace for the benefits of members
- To cater technical training on labour standard, quality management & general workplace
- To represent Thai employers at the national and international forum particularly at the international labour conference and international organization of employers.
Vision Proactive partners; for PROGRESS
- To Nurture collaboration between business in various fields.
- To encourage cooperation and understanding between enterprises both private and public sector
- To enhance Labour correlation between employers and employees
- To promote proficient training in different courses and inspire the private sector to manage the business effectively.
ECOT-provides wide range of services in the following key areas:
1.Legal Consultancy on Labour-related Matters
- We provide assistance in regards to the interpretation and application of labour laws as well as other labour related matters with the help of our well-experienced legal advisor equipped with professional knowledge
- Advice can be given by meeting with our legal advisor, through phone calls or consultation via e-mail and through fax.
2.Industrial Relation Consultancy
- Aside from legal consultancy, members can also obtain advice on how to deal with various industrial relations issue that contour between labour and management on employer-employee relations, employment terms and conditions, union management negotiation, safety and health management issues and other employment issues such as trending bonus industry, Competitive Base Wage System, medical and social securities benefits etc.
3.Training and Development Programs
- Endeavors to flourish human resource in the enterprises, training opportunities has provided to all members in all levels in executive development, human resources and management. We offer both generic and specialized training courses in occupational safety & health and industrial relation. We develop customize training that is suitable for members requirement through trainer networks. This initiates to address members need aiming to build up moral and teamwork.
- Offers innovative and pro active services, joint –training certificate in Human Resource is established with the ministry of labour to provide a good pool of knowledgeable personnel to come across the substantial demands of business and industry
- ECOT has worked with national media to promote ECOT member companies social responsible activities –a friendly workplace for workers and society
4.Scholarship and Grants for Overseas Training
- ECOT continuously assisting its members in mobilizing scholarships and grants for overseas training, field visits and apprenticeship. Our major partners include Human Resource and Industry Development Association (HIDA Japan) and the International Organization of Employers (IOE) which recently endorsed ECOT as the official representation of Employers in Thailand
- Members can access www.ecot.or.thfor any information in connection with industrial relations matters, labour relations news and update, labour legislation, industrial trend, employment best practices as well as human resource management and human resources development and many more…
ECOT Membership Offers:
- Legal Consultancy
- Training Programmes
- Overseas Scholarship
- Information Services